250m Votes Gave BBNaija Winner, Laycon VictoryIt is no longer news that Laycon won the Big Brother Naija Lockdown Reality show, which ended yesterday, being Sept, 27, 2020.

Howbeit, the facts and events surrounding his winning include, millions of cash, a house, a free trip, celebrities who have been congratulating him and lots more.

Amiesblog recalls that yesterday, how viewers voted for the remaining housemates was made known, and from it, Laycon emerged the winner with 60% of the votes going to him. While other housemates shared the remaining 40%. This indicates that the love and number of votes for Laycon was massive.

The Nation Newspaper affirmed that Laycon won with 250million votes from Nigerians.

250m Votes Gave BBNaija Winner, Laycon Victory

Massive love! Congrats!

Read Also  Popular Gay Couple Divorces Just One Month After Marriage
Author

Ukamaka Doris, a graduate of Mass Communication, from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has a flair in writing and news reporting which led her into blogging. Previously, Ukamaka Doris has worked as an editor at primepost.ng and presenter at Unizik FM, 94.1, Awka. Ukamaka Doris can be contacted via phone call at 08167016206

Pin It