FG To Shut Down 3rd Mainland Bridge For 6 Months

 

The Federal Government has revealed its plans to shut the Third Mainland Bridge for six months starting from Friday, July 24, 2020.

This was confirmed by the Federal Controller of Works in Lagos, Olukayode Popoola, on Monday.

He said consultations were on for another phase of repair works to begin on the 11.8Km bridge.

We want to do maintenance work on Third Mainland Bridge very soon.We may close it from 24th of July.We are still working out the modalities and when we perfect the traffic management plan we will move to site.

Everything being expected for the repairs of the bridge arrived the country, that is why we want to start the repairs now,” he said.

Read Also  Lagos: 119 Coronavirus Patients Discovered During House To House Search
Author

Ukamaka Doris, a graduate of Mass Communication, from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has a flair in writing and news reporting which led her into blogging. Previously, Ukamaka Doris has worked as an editor at primepost.ng and presenter at Unizik FM, 94.1, Awka. Ukamaka Doris can be contacted via phone call at 08167016206

Pin It